Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More Turbulent Times Ahead

The typical 401K and IRA world today is; well I lost money this month, hopefully the market will come back next month or next quarter! Generally this is what most baby boomers, seniors, and the generation x say! Let me ask you a question, do you really have time to make up your losses? I played alot of sports when I was younger and trying to catch up in a baseball game or football game is alot harder. Sometimes when all else fails trying to catch up, we lose sight and do some rather dumb things; (ie) we do not stick to the game plan. Don't waste time trying to catch up financially. Make sure your retirement is placed in a secure vehicule where you cannot lose one nickel. Place your retirement in a vehicule where:
A. Your money is tax deferred.
B. You can sock away larger amounts of cash vs. a 401K or IRA. 
C. Lifetime income, let me repeat...lifetime income.
D. Your money will compound faster since it is tax deferred.

Give me a call at 818.939.9117 and we can further discuss your path to financial freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment